1. Keep track of invested projects, monitor the whole process of invested projects and solve problems in time;
2. Assist in in-depth research, investment analysis and investment value judgment of the proposed project, and assist in writing the project investment proposal;
3. Assist in due diligence of proposed projects;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. Bachelor degree or above in pharmacy, finance or related field;
2. Have a certain understanding of the capital market at home and abroad;Biomedical background is preferred;Relevant financial certificates are preferred;
3. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, can read English research reports;
4. Strong ability to learn communication, teamwork, strategic decision-making, project management, execution, etc.